Friday, January 16, 2015

Dubai Airport Conspiracy!

Hey guys, first post of the new year! :) I actually made a video that explains what happened easier. But incase you don't want to watch it all, I'll sum up it's contents here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ETEIttBs4

Basically, I was in Dubai recently and had the unfortunate displeasure of losing my phone. As I never lose anything, this irked me. What bugged me even more was the means in which I had to go though to get it back.

The ladies at the lost and found clearly did not want to show anybody the things they lost upfront. Instead they wanted to collect passwords and keys for the lost items so they could "verify" that it matched the description.

Um... excuse me, but isn't allowing the people who lost the items look at the items and identify and verify the stuff themselves much easier? Well according to that Dubai Airport staff it isn't.

Long story short, I never got my phone back and they managed to bamboozle the password out from my dad. So if they are indeed keeping my pristine phone for themselves, they will find a hoard of selfies and food posts. So I hope you enjoy~ people of the Dubai Lost and Found. 

The video has a lot more detail, so make sure you check it out. I hope you enjoyed nonetheless, safe travels~
xoxo SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment