Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nice Guy (AKA The Innocent Man) - [KDrama Review]


Hey everyone long time no see… I swear time is moving by too quickly! Anyways, I had some free time on my hands the other day so I decided to start watching a KDrama called “Nice Guy” or “The Innocent Man” starring Song Joong-ki, (since he has been my obsession lately :D) and I ended up finishing it in one day and a half… you can say I’m passionate.


It’s not that the drama was CRAZY good, but it did a good job of keeping me on edge and interested enough to see what happened in the next episode right away; which explains why I finished it so fast ;P


Overall I give it a 7.0/10, just because even though I really enjoyed all the different character arcs and overall acting, the ending slightly disappointed me. I was content, but kind of confused and unsatisfied. Other than that, not many complaints on my part.


I have to admit this is my first drama with Song Joong-ki in it, and after seeing his bright, flower-boy presence on Running Man, he surprised me with his phenomenal acting. He can portray so many different aspects to his character. A dynamic actor indeed.


Speaking of Running Man, Kwang-soo was also featured in the drama, and he provided the occasional comic relief that was refreshing from all the drama. I loved his love line with Lee Yu-bi, they were a perfect pair. 


The chemistry between the characters was amazing. I’ve never heard of Moon Chae-won before, but I’m interested in her now after seeing her star in this drama. She’s beautiful and does a great job of going from sweet to fierce in seconds. A nice compliment to Joong-ki’s acting.


Overall an entertaining and sweet drama. Nice cast and interesting story. If any of you have seen it before, let me know what you thought!

Take care,

xoxo Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment