Thursday, August 14, 2014

21 Beautiful KPOP Female Idols


Hello everyone, thought I'd make a quick post about some of the beautiful ladies belonging to idol groups (or solo artists) in South Korea. *NOTE* This is only SOME of them, not all, and they are ranked on my personal opinion, so don't feel offended~ enjoy 

1. Girls' Generation - Taeyeon



2. Afterschool - NaNa


3. F(x) - Victoria



4. Girls' Generation - Tiffany



5. T-ARA - Jiyeon



6. IU



7. MissA - Suzy



8. SECRET - Jieun



9. F(x) - Krystal 



10. F(x) - Sulli



11. Girls' Day - Hyeri



12. KARA - Hara



13. Girls' Generation - Jessica 



14. 4MINUTE - HyunA



15. SECRET - Sunhwa



16. Ailee



17. Girls' Generation - YoonA



18. T-ARA - Eunjung



19. Apink - Naeun



20.  SISTAR - Bora


21. 2NE1 - Dara


Hope you liked it, I might make another post featuring handsome male idols or another list of other females I didn't include in this one ~ Follow my blog or me on twitter: @Sisi_Mo to know when it's up!

Take care,
xoxo SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment