Monday, August 11, 2014

July Favorites ☼


After a streak of properly timed 'Monthly Favorite' posts, I've broken it at last... I was traveling and just got back now, so I hope you enjoy this rather late post!

JULY FAVORITES

1. BEAUTY


a) Nail Polish : Alpine Snow - O.P.I
b) Face : BB cream - Bobbi Brown
c) Lips : Rouge in Love - Lancome
d) Eyes : Jumbo Eye Pencil [Milk] - NYX



2. BODY    
       
                                         
a) Fragrance : Dior Addict Shine - Dior
b) Bath : Amazon Keratin Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mask [Sulfate Free] - Amazon Keratin 
c) Skin : Dead Sea Salt Mineral Treatment - SWISA 
d) Health/Food :  Salad Fermiere - Paul
*NOTE* I've been running out of strictly medical healthy things to show you for this category, so I've decided to change what I post here to Health/Food so I can alternate and have more to share :) 


3. MEDIA


a) TV Show : Psych - U.S.A
b) Movie : Edge of Tomorrow - Warner Bros. Pictures
c) Song : Rather Be - Clean Bandit FEAT. Jess Glynne
d) Book : Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

Apologies again for the late post, hope you enjoyed! :D

Take care,
xoxo SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment