Thursday, February 6, 2014

Manicure of the Week!

Hey everyone, this week I have a different kind of manicure to show you... it's adhesive! I was afraid to try it because I didn't know how it would look or feel, but I have to admit I really like it. It's simple to apply and even simpler to remove. 

This week I'm wearing Sally Hansen Salon Effects in 'plum'


You just take out the right sized strip and file it to the size of your nail and leave it for a few seconds and it dries. It lasts for about 10 days, and the best part is it can't chip because it's not a liquid nail coat that had to harden. Then to remove it you just use nail polish remover. You can check out my finished product below!
p.s the filter makes the color look brighter, in reality it's pretty dark :) 

Take care!
xoxo SiSi




No comments:

Post a Comment