Thursday, January 30, 2014

Manicure of the Week!

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce that I'm currently working on my first favorites video for the month of January, it should be out tomorrow if everything goes according to plan. I should post a blog post about it as well, including all the products mentioned, how much they cost and where to find them. 

Until then however, here is my manicure of the week. It's GEM Crush in 'Cha Ching' by Sally Hansen

I must admit it is a pain to remove because all of the glitter bits are stubborn and remain on the nail; nevertheless, I still love it. I recommend putting on a base coat of nail polish before you put the gem crush on for a cleaner and more bold result. You can check out my final product below!



Take care!
xoxo SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment